Organic Fresh ( 2018) Pte Ltd may at any time vary or amend these Terms & conditions without prior notice and the continuous use is deemed acceptance.
1 Site, App and Services
The Site and App is owned and maintained by Organic Fresh (2018) Pte Ltd.
Organic Fresh operates an online store which offers the goods and services for the purchasing of Organic products
- You agree not to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, distribute, sell, trade, exploit or use for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of, or any access to:
- the Site or App;
– The Site, App and all Content are the copyrighted work of Organic Fresh ( 2018) Pte Ltd or our Content or software providers, and we reserves and retains all rights in the Site, App and Content.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the App or any Content
- You may not hack into, interfere with, disrupt, disable, over-burden or otherwise impair the proper working of the Site, App, Services or our servers, which shall include but is not limited to denial-of-services attacks, spoof attacks, session hacking, sniffing, tampering, spamming, reverse engineering or reprogramming.
3 Account information
– To access certain parts of the Site, App or Services, you will be required to sign-up an account with Organic Fresh (2018) Pte Ltd (“Account”) and select a user name (“User Name”) and password (“Password”)
– You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and Password. You agree not to:
i. share or permit others to use your Account or Password; or
- assign or transfer your Account to any other person or entity.- You shall be bound by and responsible for all communications and online activity transmitted or conducted through the use of your Account. Organic Fresh ( 2018) Pte Ltd shall have no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, or liabilities arising as a result of or in connecting with the wrongful or fraudulent use of your Account. If you are aware of any actual or suspected unauthorised use(s) of your Account, or loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your Password, please promptly notify us at: Info@organicfresh.com.sg
– Each household or delivery address may only register one(1) Account.
– Please provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information required for your Account. You may at any time change or update your Account information
– Where a delivery address is associated with multiple Account(s) without our written authorisation, or fraudulent or wrongful use of an Account is detected or suspected, we reserve the right at our sole discretion and without liability, and without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement or at law, to immediately:
i. cancel any orders placed through such Account(s);
- cancel or invalidate any credits or discount vouchers, coupons or codes awarded to or used by such Account(s);
iii. prohibit such Account(s) or persons from participating in any promotions, contests or surveys of Organic Fresh (2018) Pte Ltd; and/or
- merge, suspend and/or terminate Account(s).
4 Orders, Pricing & Payments
– All orders made by you shall be deemed to be an offer to purchase our selected product(s) and quantities set out. All orders shall be subject to acceptance by Organic Fresh (2018) Pte Ltd. Processing of payment constitute acceptance of the order unless and otherwise is rejected or cancelled, any payment made for such order shall berefund in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at such time.
– Product Information, Pricing and Payment
– Organic Fresh (2018) Pte Ltd endeavours to provide you with accurate and up-to-date pricing, product and promotional information to the best of our abilities and we shall not be liable for any error(s) or omission that may happen from time to time.
– All orders will be follow-up with a telephone call for confirmation on both quantity and their pricing before delivery is arrange. By confirming your purchase, you authorize us to charge the amounts to you.
5 Promotions, Vouchers and programmes
- Organic Fresh (2018) Pte Ltd may have promotions, contests, surveys, privileges and other programmes. For such, additional terms and conditions may be added and you are required to understand and accept before participating these promotions.
- Promotions, contests, privileges and programmes are only valid for the time period specified.
- The following terms shall apply to the use of credits, vouchers, coupons and codes (“Voucher Codes”):Each Voucher Code is only eligible for a single use and it is only valid for the time period specified.
ii. The Vouchers may only be redeemed by purchasing certain products from during the applicable validity period. Unless otherwise stated, Voucher Codes do not apply to the following:
(a) All goods for exchange or return must be in good condition and in originally packaging. The cost of return transportation is at your expense. If order is cancelled, the cost of delivery charges will not be refunded.
(b) Combine voucher
iii. Use of any Vouchers must be indicated at the time of checkout, and all information required must be provided. No retroactive use of the Voucher is permitted.
iv. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, voucher, coupon, code or offer, including but not limited to discounted sale items, unless otherwise stated.
v. A minimum spend may be required before use of the Voucher is permitted.
vi. Vouchers cannot be refunded, redeemed or exchanged for cash.
vii Resale, transfer and sharing of Vouchers are strictly prohibited.
– No reproduction, alteration, adaptation, tampering, distribution, publication, broadcast or other communication or dissemination of Voucher is allowed.
– Vouchers are non-replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated, tampered with or otherwise misappropriated or fraudulently used.
– Organic Fresh( 2018) Pte Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of any Vouchers and to declare null and void, any Voucher Code which in our opinion has been stolen, duplicated, tampered with, or which is suspected to have been misappropriated or fraudulently obtained or used.
– Where any free gift is offered as part of a promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” basis and while stocks last basis. No cash will be offered in lieu of the gift.
-Where you are permitted to return any product for a refund and such product was originally purchased under a promotion or discount, you will only be refunded the amount that you originally paid for such product. Where the promotion or discount had applied to the entire order, we will refund you the selling price of the returned product less the promotion or discount applied to the returned product on a pro-rata basis. Further, any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning the product(s) to which the gift related.
– Organic Fresh ( 2018) Pte Ltd decision on all matters relating to promotions, discounts, Vouchers and other privileges is final and binding.
– Organic Fresh (2018) Pte Ltd reserves the right to discontinue any promotion, discount, Voucher Code programme, contest, privileges or programme at any time without notice liability.
– Organic Fresh (2018) Pte Ltd delivers only in Singapore
– Order placed 1 day before and not later than 4pm. Delivery will be the following afternoon and we will call to confirm your order before delivery
– There will be no Sunday delivery and if order place on Saturday, following Monday afternoon will be the delivery
7 Intellectual Property
- The copyright, patent, trademarks, registered designs and all intellectual property rights in the services, the site, the App and all content shall vest in and remain with Organic Fresh ( 2018 ) Pte Ltd and its licensors.
- You are not permitted to use including but not limited in any advertising or publicity or as a hyperlink, without the prior written consent.
- The domain name on which the site is hosted on is the sole property of Organic Fresh ( 2018 ) Pte Ltd and you may not use or otherwise adopt a similar name of your own use.
8 Disclaimers & Limitations
- Organic Fresh ( 2018 ) Pte Ltd shall be entitled at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, to add to, vary, terminate, withdraw or suspend the operation of the whole or any part or feature of the Site, App or Services without assigning any reasons; and
- access to or the operation of the Site, the App and/or the Services may from time to time be interrupted or encounter technical or other problems and may not necessarily continue uninterrupted or without technical or other errors, and in any such event, Organic Fresh ( 2018 ) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, liability or damaged which may be incurred as a result.
9 Notification of Infringement
- Organic Fresh ( 2018) Pte Ltd reserves the right to investigate notices of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property infringement (“Infringement”) in respect of the Site, App, Services or Content (“Infringing Material”) and take appropriate action. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement is occurring on the Site, App or Services, please notify Organic Fresh ( 2018 ) Pte Ltd in writing immediately in the form and containing the information prescribed by the Singapore Copyright Act (Cap.63) (“Infringement Notice”).
10 Jurisdictional issues
- The site, app and services are meant for use by residents of Singapore only. We makes no representation that the services and contents of the site or app are appropriate or available for use in your location. Those who choose to access this site or app from any location do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws,if and to extent local laws are applicable.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Organic Fresh ( 2018 ) Pte Ltd,and its officers,agents,partners,andemployees,harmless from all cliams,demands,actions,proceedings,liabilities(including statutory liability and liability to third parties),penalties,and costs(including without limitation,legal costs on a full indemnity basis,awards,losses and/or expenses,due to or arising out of:Any use of the Site,App or any service;
- your connection to the Site or App;
- your breach of any terms and conditions of these Terms and conditions;
- your violation of any rights of another person or entity;or
- your breach of any statutory requirement,duty or law
- If any provision of these Terms and conditions is found to be illegal,void or unenforceable under any law that is applicable here to or if any court of competent jurisdiction in a final decision so determines,these Terms and conditions shall continue in force save that such provision shall be deemed to be deleted.
13 Force majeure
- No party shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under these Terms and conditions if the failure results from a force majeure event(defined below),provided always that whenever possible,the affected party will resume that obligation as soon as the Force Majeure Event occasioning the failure ceases or abates.
- For purposes of these Terms and conditions,a “Force Majeure Event” is an event which is a circumstance or event beyond the reasonable control of a party, and which results in the party being unable to observe or perform on time an obligation under these Terms and conditions. Such circumstances or event shall include strikes,lockouts,industrial action or labour disputes, riots, civil unrest, war or threat of war,criminal or terrorist acts,government action or regulation, telecommunication or utility failures, power outages,fire,explosion,storm,flood, natural physical disasters,epidemic,quarantinerestrictions,disruption to supply lines, and general failure or impossibility of the use of aircraft,shipping,aircraft,motor transport or other means of public or private transport,or political interference with the normal operations of any party.
14 Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These Terms and conditions and all matters relating to our access to, or use of the site, App and the Services shall be governed by construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore including without limitation the provision of the Singapore Evidence Act(Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transaction Act(Chapter 88),without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.